3. Our Services are not intended for children under 16.
4. You are responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that may be required for accessing and/or using our Services. You should ask Your mobile operator or internet service provider if You are unsure what these charges will be, before You access and/or use our Services.
5. When using our Services, You may choose an account, and in some instances You will be required to create an account with us. If You do create an account with us, You agree that You shall take all steps necessary to protect Your log-in details and keep them secret. You agree that You shall not give Your log-in details to anyone else or allow anyone else to use Your log-in details or account. In case You were not able to keep the information for entering the account secret, You accept full responsibility for the consequences (including unauthorized purchases), and also agree to be fully responsible for any damage or loss that may arise in this regard.
7. You acknowledge and agree that You shall have no ownership or other property interest in any account that You create using any of our Services. We may suspend, terminate, modify or delete any of these accounts at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to You, including removal of Service at any time. At the same time, Stark Games will make every effort so that the work of the Service is carried out as long as possible.
8. You must comply with the laws that apply to You in the location from which You access our Services. If any laws applicable to You restrict or prohibit You from using our Services, You must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing and/or using our Services.
9. You understand and agree that all Content that You may send when using our Services, whether publicly posted or privately sent, is the sole responsibility of the person that sent the Content. This means that You, not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that You may upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available via our Services.
10. You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other users of our Services.
11. You acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights in relation to our Services (other than Content which is contributed and owned by players) are owned by or licensed to us.
15. It is prohibited to exploit vulnerabilities, errors of the Service, special technical solutions:
- use software viruses or other computer programs (any similar computer programs that could disrupt the operation of other computers or damage the property of others), files, codes, or scripts created to block or collect information through the Service or to destroy or limit the functionality of the Service, hardware, or telecommunication equipment including, but not limited to the use of pixel tags, cookies, or other elements;
- try to decompile or reveal the technology, disassemble or explode any of our Services, reveal or use our encryption technologies or precautions, or reveal the data that We transmit, process or store;
- disrupt the normal course of work of the Service in a way which may adversely affect the fair competition between other players while using our Services;
- carry out attacks on servers or networks of Services or platforms on which Services are located.
16. When using the Services, it is forbidden to:
- create more than one account per platform to access our Services;
- use the personal or technical data of third parties for registration or other access to our Services (e-mail, phone numbers, passport data, registration addresses, etc.);
- convey to third parties or users of the Services the personal data of users of the Services (including, but not limited to email addresses, phone numbers, passport data, personal images of users of the Services, registration addresses, etc.) unless the user has directly consented, or otherwise publish said data on the Service platforms in the Service itself, groups, other accounts of the Services for an unlimited number of people;
- conduct surveys or contests organized by the Users of the Services, create financial pyramids, send chain letters, send unsolicited mail, spam, or any other repeated or unclaimed messages (commercial or other nature);
- defame, insult, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legitimate rights (such as the right to non-interference in privacy and publicity) of users;
- use information about other users of the Services, except when such information is public due to the settings of the platform on which the Service is located;
- impersonate another person or organization or otherwise create the appearance of a connection with any person, organization and thus mislead other users, including for fraudulent activities or abuse;
- post advertisements or commercial offers, campaigning information or any other intrusive information on the Services, except as otherwise permitted in writing by StarkGames;
- delete or change any notices of ownership or other information about the owner from our Services or any part of our Services;
- sell, transfer or try to sell or transfer an account in our Service (as well as outside the Service) or part of an account, including any Virtual Money and / or Virtual Goods of the Service.
- delete, suspend and / or change Your account or its part;
- block access to our Service;
- change the quantity of and / or delete any Virtual money or Virtual goods associated with Your account;
- reset and / or change any game progress or game features associated with Your account.
18. We do not guarantee that any of our Services will be free from errors at any time or currently. We are committed to providing our Services in accordance with all statutory standards. With regard to Virtual Money and / or Virtual Goods, or any part of our Services that were paid for with real money, We guarantee that such Services in their main characteristics will correspond to their description provided at the point of purchase and will be of satisfactory quality. Services will be provided with reasonable integrity and at a reasonable level.
Last updated: 13 May 2020