Lead Game Designer
We are looking for a Lead Game Designer to join our team.
- Work experience in the gaming industry;
- Proficient experience in creating game documentation (concepts, rules, design documents);
- Proficient experience in game balance and economic development;
- Analyze metrics and user feedback in real time to derive insights on user behavior (focus testing, A/B testing, analytics etc.);
- Proficient experience and understanding of viral systems and monetization systems;
- University degree;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Competitive salary level;
- Constant professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Payment for participation in professional trainings, seminars, conferences;
- Free English classes;
- Corporate and social events;
- Fruits and snacks;
- Excellent working environment;